Your Shopping Cart
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 45g (1/4 cup) pine nuts
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 small garlic cloves, halved
- 60g (3/4 cup) shredded parmesan
- 5 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread the pine nuts over a baking tray. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place the pine nuts, basil, garlic and parmesan in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin steady stream until well combined.
- Serve as a dip or stirred through hot pasta.
To freeze half (for up to 4 months): Transfer half the pesto to a small airtight container and smooth the surface. Drizzle with olive oil to cover. Label, date and freeze. To thaw: Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until thawed. Stir to combine.
- 5 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 375g zucchini, grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 30 x 20cm lamington pan.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and beat until smooth, then add zucchini, onion, cheese and oil and stir to combine. Pour into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.